Your candle will burn better and last longer if you take these extra steps:
- Keep candle away from things that catch fire, children and pets.
- During the first burn, ensure the candle wax melts to the edges. This will ensure an even burn throughout your candle's life.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each light.
- Do not burn candle longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Discontinue use when only 1/4" wax remains.
- Please reuse, repurpose or recycle our candle jars.
WHY SOY WAX?
- Soy wax is a natural, vegan, non-toxic eco-friendly, biodegradable vegetable wax made from the soil of soy beans. It provides a clean burn and cleans up easily with just soap and water. Soy wax has longer burning life and holds onto scents very well.
CANDLE Q + A
WHY IS THE TOP OF MY CANDLE ROUGH/BUMPY AFTER I BURN MY CANDLE?
- The rough, bumpy tops after burning a soy wax candles are caused when the hot wax in the melt pool cools and solidifies at an inconsistent rate. This is a completely natural feature of 100% soy wax. This will not affect the performance of your candle.
WHY IS MY CANDLE TUNNELING?
- Tunneling is when the wick burns straight down the center of a candle without creating a full melt pool within 2 hours of being lit. It is important that your candle's first burn is 2-4 hours OR until it reaches a full melt pool before you blow your candle out. Doing this will ensure an even burn and overall increase candle life. The first burn creates a wax memory; your candle will remember to burn evenly each time you light it which is why the first burn is so important.
WHY IS THERE A LOT OF SMOKE WHEN I LIGHT MY CANDLE?
- Make sure your wick is always trimmed to 1/4" before you re-light your candle! Before you re-light your candle, cut or gently pinch the burnt tips of your wick. Remember to TRIM TRIM TRIM that wick!